Please note that currently it can take up to 3 minutes for your live stream to appear on your website.
Important: in order to livestream on YouTube, the Live Streaming and Embed live streams features need to be enabled in the YouTube account. Go to https://www.youtube.com/features to check that they are enabled.
Your channel also needs to be verified and you need to have no live stream restrictions on your account. See https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9227509?hl=en&ref_topic=9257984 and https://support.google.com/youtube/thread/32175054?hl=en
Find YouTube channel ID
- Go to https://commentpicker.com/youtube-channel-id.php and enter the URL of your YouTube channel.
- Click the Get Youtube channel ID button.
- Copy the Channel ID.
Enter ID in WP Livestream
- In your WordPress admin, go to Settings -> WP Livestream
- Click on the YouTube Settings tab.
- Paste the channel ID you just copied into the Enter your YouTube channel ID field and click Save Changes.
If you are having any issues, please contact support.